Hello there! Welcome to Foodomania.com
I’m Kavitha Ramaswamy; part time Finance-lady and full time Nutella-lover.
I started Foodomania in the fall of 2012 to document my culinary experiments and seek creative satisfaction. I am a lacto-vegetarian by birth (and by choice) and I like to cook fast, fresh and simple recipes.
What you will find on Foodomania?
- Authentic vegetarian and vegan recipes from India
- Inspired vegetarian and vegan recipes from all over the world.
- Loads of egg-free (but not necessarily healthy) baking recipes.
- Step by step pictorials to help you have an idea of how the dish is supposed to look like – from start-to-finish. (Don’t worry, I try to keep the step-wise pictures to the bare minimum so that you won’t have to waste time scrolling down too much and yet have a broad idea of what we’re cooking!)
- Each recipe post also has a “Printable recipe” option. In case you decide to cook a recipe, you can print it out and carry with you to the kitchen!
- Approximate Nutritional Information for the recipes. | Work In Progress
- Interesting Recipe Roundups from the some of the best sources on the internet.
- Alphabetical Recipe index list and a Category-wise Recipe list
- Useful information on Kitchen 101, Baking 101, Kitchen organization, Ingredients etc.
- Reviews… of books & products I use and like.
Keeping in touch
I love hearing from you all. Your emails and comments on the Blog posts & social media sites make me smile and motivate me to do better every day. I’d love to keep in touch with you and get your feedback. Some of the easiest way to stay in touch with updates from this site are –
- Subscribe to my Email List. Every time I post a new recipe, you will receive an email.
- Subscribe to my RSS Feed
- Like my Facebook Page
- Follow my page on Google Plus
- Follow me on Twitter
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Follow me on Instagram
- Subscribe on YouTube (for occasional video recipes)
I hope you find the recipes easy to cook and delicious to eat. If you test out a recipe, let me know! I’d love to share your food pictures with the rest of us.