Surprise your sibling with a box of these delicious chocolate pralines from Fabelle!
I have a younger brother. I’ve mentioned him quite a few times on this blog. He’s the guinea pig to all my culinary experiments. He shamelessly proclaims that Foodomania wouldn’t exist without him being around to taste all that I cook. While I want to disagree, I can’t. Because it is the truth! With Raksha Bandhan around the corner (if you’re reading this brother, make sure to get me a nice gift),
When I got to visit the Fabelle boutique in Mumbai a couple of days ago to taste their Raksha Bandhan offering, I was pleasantly surprised by the variety of pralines and the research that went into each little offering. The depth of flavor and textures in each of the pralines are amazing. As I spent over an hour trying one praline after another, I could only imagine how much thought went into blending unique flavors together!
“My Fabelle Box” conceptualised only for the occasion of Raksha Bandhan lets you gift a personalized chocolate box for your sibling. Fabelle’s exclusive Raksha Bandhan offering allows consumers to make a personalised box of chocolates by choosing a praline from the Fabelle Elements range which is a set of 5 pralines inspired Elements of nature – Earth, Air ,Water, Wood, Fire. Consumers can choose a praline which best suites the personality of their sister like Earth for the dependable one, Water for the cool one, Fire for the feisty one and so on. While I loved ALL of the five, I was most impressed by the FIRE praline. The hot and sweet praline immediately became my most favorite one among the five (closely followed by the Earth). Below is the FIRE praline –
What I really love about all of these pralines is that they use the purest ingredients and the flavors are all too subtle, not overpowering one another. Even after stuffing myself with so many of them, I didn’t feel an extremely uneasy sugar rush that I otherwise get from overdosing on regular chocolates available in the market. That tells me how much care is taken into each of these offerings!
Walk into a boutique, taste some of these and choose the one that most closely resembles your brother / sister’s personality. You can then select the one and have them deliver a box of 10 or 20 pralines to you.
Additionally, you can give a heartfelt message to your siblings via a dedicated website, the description to which the consumers can choose as well. Fabelle has created a special website www.rakhiwithfabelle.com for placing orders and creating the customised website orders. You can choose your orders till 3rd August and the customised “My Fabelle Box” will be delivered at a pre-chosen date between 4th to 8th August.
Additionally, if you’re looking to spend some quality time with your sibling on Raksha Bandhan, then do visit the nearest Chocolate Boutique in select ITC Luxury hotels for a specially curated luxury chocolate experience.
When: Orders to be placed on or before 3rd August 2017
* The customised box will be delivered at a pre-chosen date between 4th to 8th August 2017
- Fabelle at The Chocolate Boutique, ITC Gardenia, #1 Residency Road, Bengaluru; 080 66825270
- Fabelle at The Chocolate Boutique, ITC Windsor, 25, Golf Course Road, ISRO Colony, Sankey Road, Bengaluru; 080 61401111
- Fabelle at The Chocolate Boutique, ITC Maurya, Diplomatic Enclave, New Delhi; 011 66325360
- Fabelle at The Chocolate Boutique, ITC Grand Chola, Mount Road, Guindy, Chennai; 044 49065410
- Fabelle at The Chocolate Boutique, ITC Maratha, Sahar, Mumbai; 022 61841979
- Fabelle at The Chocolate Boutique, ITC Grand Central, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Road, Parel, Mumbai; 022 67045143
- Fabelle at The Chocolate Boutique, ITC Sonar, JBS Haldane Avenue, Kolkata; 033 23004407