Fudgemallow Cookies have chocolate and marshmallows in them to make up for an interesting texture and taste!
Oh my goodness gracious.
I think you are going to loooooooveeee this.
These cookies are sort of like s’mores, fudge, cookies all put together in one! I
stole borrowed the name for this new recipe from Wonka’s Fudgemallow delight! It just felt right, you know. Use good quality chocolate and marshmallows in a cookie dough and you’ve got yourself a great new kind of cookie! And the way marshmallow melts and browns up is simply a pleasure to watch through the oven’s doors! :)
Fudgemallow Cookies Recipe | Eggless Chocolate & Marshmallow Cookie
You’ll need -
Add butter, sugar into a mixing bowl.
Beat well to form a creamy mixture
Add the milk powder & vanilla
Beat well again until combined
Add the salt, cocoa powder & flour
Mix well until it forms a soft dough
Add chopped up marshmallows & chocolate chunks / chips
Mix them until they are well distributed throughout the dough
Take 1 or 2 tablespoons of dough, roll into a neat ball & place on the prepared baking sheet. DO the same with entire cookie dough. Some marshmallow pieces may stick out. That is okay
With your fingers, gently flatten the cookies out slightly
This is what they look like
Bake at 180 C for 12-15 minutes or until the cookies have browned well
Cool completely before serving.
- ⅓ cup Butter
- ⅓ cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon Milk Powder
- ⅔ cup All purpose flour
- ⅓ cup Cocoa powder (use less if you want a less darker cookie)
- ⅛ teaspoon Baking Soda
- a pinch of Salt (skip if using salted butter)
- ⅛ cup finely chopped chocolate or chocolate chips
- ⅛ cup chopped Marshmallows (cut each piece into smaller raisin-sized pieces)
- Preheat oven to 180 C / 365 F. Grease and line baking sheet with aluminum foil or a silicon baking mat
- Add butter, sugar into a mixing bowl and beat well to form a creamy mixture
- Add the milk powder & vanilla. Beat well again until combined
- Add the salt, baking soda, cocoa powder & flour. Mix well until it forms a soft dough
- Add chopped up marshmallows & chocolate chunks / chips. Mix them until they are well distributed throughout the dough
- Take 1 or 2 tablespoons of dough, roll into a neat ball & place on the prepared baking sheet. DO the same with entire cookie dough. Some marshmallow pieces may stick out. That is okay. Place each cookie ball at least 1 inch away from each other. With your fingers, gently flatten the cookies out slightly
- Bake at 180 C for 12-15 minutes or until the cookies have browned well
- Cool completely before serving.
- For a softer, fudgier texture, stop at 12 minutes. If you want a crispier cookie, bake upto 15 minutes
- You can store this in air tight container in room temperature upto a month.
- You can use vegan marshmallows too. Or skip the marshmallows for a simple chocolate cookie
*Footnote: Use Silpat Baking Mat on your baking sheet for easy cleaning! Cookies come right out.
** This is a part of the Holiday Bonanza on Foodomania. Come back everyday for a new treat! Or you can subscribe via email to have the recipes delivered to your inbox!
Here are a few other cookies on Foodomania —
Chocolate Chip Cookies