Serve it warm or cold, Nutella Milkshake is the best drink you can have at any time of the year!
I have 1 word for you.
There. Now you can go ahead, click the recipe, read it, make and AND enjoy it without any questions asked. If you’ve been following my blog regularly, you know what a Nutella-freak I am. I don’t really need a reason to make something with Nutella. But when it is the Holiday season, I definitely have to have some delicious Nutella recipes on hand!
Now, please don’t think I am giving you a recipe that you strictly have to follow. Oh no. This is just an idea. You can spruce it up however you like (look at the printable recipe below for ideas!). And because I am posting this recipe in December, I should be telling you to have this milkshake warm. But I’m not going to! 🙂
Nutella Milkshake Recipe
You’ll need –
Whip the cream lightly. Add the nutella.
Beat well till you have a nice creamy mixture
Add some milk and mix well
Pour into serving glasses
Serve immediately or chill in the fridge
- ¼ cup Nutella
- ¼ cup Cream (Heavy or Light)
- 1 and ½ cup Milk
- Sugar (if more sweetness required)
- Chocolate Decorations (optional)
- Whip the cream lightly with a whisk for 2 minutes.
- Add the nutella and mix well
- Add some milk and mix to get a milkshake. Mix in sugar if more sweetness required
- Pour into serving glasses.
- Serve immediately or chill in the fridge
- If you want, add some crushed cookies / chocolate chips / chocolate sprinkles / whipped cream / melted nutella on to before serving..
- In winter, serve this warm. What you can do is mix the cream and Nutella and store in the fridge. Before serving, mix with warm / hot milk.
- In summer, serve this cold. Chill the glass in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- If you want a creamier milkshake, increase the cream and decrease the milk (and vice versa)
If you haven’t ever tried Nutella yet, you absolutely should! 🙂