Eggless Mini Pancake Muffins recipe
- 1 cup / 200 grams All Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- a pinch of Salt
- 1/4 cup Powdered Sugar (adjust for sweetness)
- 1/2 cup / 100 mls Milk or Buttermilk
- 2 Tablespoons Plain Yogurt or Sour Cream
- 4 Tablespoons Melted Butter or Vegetable Oil
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Chocolate Chips or Blueberries
You can make these into 6 medium sized cupcakes or 24 mini muffins
Making the Pancake Muffins
- Line mini cupcake molds with liners. Preheat oven to 160 C (140-150 C if using convection oven)
- Mix together flour, sugar, salt, baking powder and baking soda. Sift once or twice to get a smooth mix.
- Add melted butter / oil, yogurt, milk, vanilla extract and mix to form a smooth, lump free batter.
- Add 1 tablespoon of batter per mini muffin mold (or more if you’re using regular sized molds)
- Add some chocolate chips on top of the batter if you want
- Bake at 160 C for 10-15 minutes. If you’re baking regular sized muffins, it will take longer to bake. Keep a watch out for the pancake muffins to fully cook through.
- Let them cool a bit. Unmold and enjoy
- They stay fresh at room temperature for a day and in the fridge for 3 days.
- Category: Baking
- Cuisine: American