Apple Cinnamon Mint Infused Cooler
This Apple Cinnamon and Mint Infused Cooler is a refreshing drink to keep you cool and energized at all times!
Do you drink enough water everyday? Do you believe that a human body requires at least 8 glasses (that’s almost 2 litres) of water everyday? I have personally witnessed the benefits of drinking a lot of water (and also suffered drawbacks of not consuming enough). Sometimes, when I’m just too bored to drink water (but still thirsty), I like to go for a juice or a refreshing drink.
Here is a recipe to make one such refreshing drink infused with apples, cinnamon and mint! The combination of the three works really well in this infused water. You can choose to sweeten it if you want. And by adding a splash of Apple Cider Vinegar, you also make it into a health drink. ACV is known to be good for the liver.
The next time you feel bored to reach out for a glass of water, think of having this flavorful drink instead. Your body will thank you for it.
Apple Cinnamon Mint Infused Cooler Drink – Printable Recipe
Recipe contributed by – Pareen Sachdeva
- 1000 mls Water
- 2 Medium Apples
- 4 (1inch) Cinnamon sticks
- 1 cup Mint leaves (washed well)
- 4 teaspoons Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) (Adjust to taste)
- 4 teaspoons Sugar/ Honey/ Maple syrup to taste (optional)
- 1 teaspoon Salt – (adjust to taste + optional)
- Place thinly sliced the apples, cinnamon sticks and mint leaves in the jar/ jug of water.
- Refrigerate this overnight OR let the infusion take place at room temperature for 3-4 hours.
- Remove the solid items from the water once sufficiently infused (or you may choose to let them sit in and enjoy munching on the apples with the drink)
- Add 4 teaspoons of Apple cider vinegar and mix well. Taste and add more if required.
- Add salt or sugar to taste.
- Garnish with apple slices and mint and serve in a tall glass with or without ice
- You may choose to have this unsweetened
- Add the Apple Cider Vinegar to taste right before consuming
- You can consume the apple slices along with the drink or as a snack
- It is best when infused overnight in the refrigerator. The infused water stays well for 3 days chilled. But it is best to consume it within a day.