A refreshing and rejuvenating drink infused with apple cinnamon and mint
- 1000 mls Water
- 2 Medium Apples
- 4 (1inch) Cinnamon sticks
- 1 cup Mint leaves (washed well)
- 4 teaspoons Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) (Adjust to taste)
- 4 teaspoons Sugar/ Honey/ Maple syrup to taste (optional)
- 1 teaspoon Salt – (adjust to taste + optional)
- Place thinly sliced the apples, cinnamon sticks and mint leaves in the jar/ jug of water.
- Refrigerate this overnight OR let the infusion take place at room temperature for 3-4 hours.
- Remove the solid items from the water once sufficiently infused (or you may choose to let them sit in and enjoy munching on the apples with the drink)
- Add 4 teaspoons of Apple cider vinegar and mix well. Taste and add more if required.
- Add salt or sugar to taste.
- Garnish with apple slices and mint and serve in a tall glass with or without ice
- You may choose to have this unsweetened
- Add the Apple Cider Vinegar to taste right before consuming
- You can consume the apple slices along with the drink or as a snack
- It is best when infused overnight in the refrigerator. The infused water stays well for 3 days chilled. But it is best to consume it within a day.
- Category: Beverages