Present the classic Italian Caprese Salad in a fun, innovative way!
- 10 Baby Tomatoes
- 10 Bocconcini or bite-sized pieces of Mozzarella
- 1/2 cup Basil Leaves
- 1 teaspoon Balsamic Vinegarette
- Clean Toothpick or Skewers
- If you don’t have baby tomatoes, dice the tomatoes to 2-3 inch cubes. Make sure your bocconcini or mozzarella and tomatoes are of similar sizes.
- Take a clean toothpick – Fold a basil leaf and pass it through the toothpick
- Pass the Baby Tomato (or pieces) through the toothpick
- Then pass the mozzarella piece through the toothpick
- Finish that layer with Basil Leaf
- Repeat as much as you want. Place all the skewers/toothpick on a plate
- Garnish with the vinegarette (as much or little as you want)
- Cover with plastic wrap, keep it chilled for at least 30 minutes
- Serve fresh!
- Category: Salad
- Method: No-Cooking
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: caprese salad, caprese salad recipe