- 1/4 cup Cream
- 1/4 cup Caramel Sauce
- 1/4 cup Crushed Chocolate Cookies
- 1/2 cup Milk
- You can use homemade or store bought caramel sauce. If you want to make this without caramel sauce, add powdered sugar for sweetness
- Lightly whip the cream. Add caramel sauce and mix it well. (Whip again)
- Add crushed cookies and mix into the mixture.
- Add milk and mix.
- You can apply caramel sauce on the surface of the serving glass
- Pour the milkshake and chill until you are ready to serve.
- If you like a creamier milkshake, increase cream and decrease the milk. If you want a lighter milkshake, decrease cream & increase milk. You can also use entire cream or milk or even half and half
- You can serve this milkshake warm or cold. You can prepare the milkshake and keep it refrigerated until you have to serve. If you want to serve it warm, just pop it into the microwave for 30 seconds and mix well.
- You can skip the caramel and serve plain Cookies and Cream Milkshake. You may have to extra add sugar for sweetness