- 1/2 cup Dark Chocolate, chopped (or use chocolate chips)
- 1/2 cup Condensed Milk
- 1/4 cup Cream (optional)
- a pinch of Salt
- Chocolate Wafers
- Chopped Nuts
- Tequila Shot glasses
- In a microwave safe bowl, add the condensed milk, cream, pinch of salt and chopped chocolate
- Microwave on high for 1 minute. Stop. Stir. Microwave again. Repeat the same process 4-5 times until the chocolate is smoothly melted into the cream mixture.
- Add 1 tablespoon nutella, crush some chocolate wafers, chopped nuts if required & mix well.
- Drop 1-2 tablespoons per glass. Cover the glasses and chill for 1 hour or until fully set.
- Crush some chocolate wafers on top before serving.
- In case your cream and condensed milk are cold, microwave them together for 1 minute, mix well and then add the chocolate.
- Since this is extremely rich, a little bit is more than enough per person. Hence, serve small portions.
- Since condensed milk is very sweet, using dark chocolate balances out the sweetness and gives a mildly flavored fudge