Chocolate Truffle Bites
No Bake Chocolate Truffle Bites made with Chocolate cookies, nutella and leftover chocolate frosting! A quick dessert to make for the Holidays (or anytime)!
These Chocolate Truffle Bites take barely 10 minutes of your time, (unless you wanna make about a 100 of them!) and another few hours in the freezer.
I truly adore this recipe. Not a surprise, considering the number of quick recipes I share frequently! 🙂 These are nothing but cookies & nutella in a different form, but because you take the trouble of making them differently, people love it even more!
No Bake Chocolate Truffle Bites Recipe | Chocolate Cookie (Biscuits) Truffles
You’ll need –
Add the cookies / biscuits in a zip-lock bag and beat till they resemble fine crumbs. Or grind in a food processor
Add some nutella
Mix them well
Make equal sized balls and roll neatly
Freeze for at least 1 hour before serving. Always keep chilled.
- 15 Chocolate Cookies / Biscuits
- 2 Tablespoons Nutella / Any thick Chocolate Frosting (as much as required)
- 1 teaspoon Cocoa Powder / Funfetti (optional)
- You can use Nutella, Thick Chocolate Buttercream, any Chocolate Frosting
- Add the cookies / biscuits in a zip-lock bag and beat till they resemble fine crumbs. Or grind in a food processor to fine crumbs
- Add some nutella / chocolate paste. Mix them well until the mixture can hold its form. If it is still crumbly, add more chocolate paste / nutella
- Make equal sized balls and roll neatly
- You can roll each ball in cocoa powder or colorful funfetti if you want
- Freeze for at least 1 hour before serving. Always keep in freezer.
- The amount of nutella / chocolate paste is not fixed. Add so much so that mixture holds its form. If it is too crumbly, add more chocolate paste / nutella. If you have added too much nutella and the mixture is too sticky, you can add more cookie crumbs and mix.
- Stays well in freezer for upto a year. Thaw in the fridge for 10-15 minutes before serving
Other recipes for you ~~