- 1 Corn
- 1 Lime / Lemon wedge
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Red Chilli Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Butter (optional)
- Remove all the layers from the corn until you can see corn kernels. Wash it well and dab with a cloth to make sure it is clean and dry
- Directly place the corn over medium flame. Or use a heat proof wire rack to place your corn over the heat.
- Keep turning it every few seconds until all the corn kernels have a slightly burnt look. You can roast it even more if you like the charcoal-like burnt flavor. Remove it on a serving plate
- Mix salt and chilli powder. Take a lemon wedge, rub it in the chilli-salt mixture
- While the corn is still hot, rub some butter all over (optional) and squeeze the lemon all over it.
- Serve while still hot along with the spiced lemon.