Mini Pancake Muffins
Mini Pancake Muffins … with chocolate chips I might add! You don’t need to flip pancakes, just pop them in your mouth!
Stopping by mid week to post a supremely easy breakfast treat – the Pancake muffins!
Pancakes are by far the easiest recipe I have ever come across. But you do have to babysit each pancake, flipping them when they’re done and making more. When you are the one making them, you almost always end up with leftovers or cold pancakes. With these pancakes in muffin tins, you can have the best of both worlds – taste of a pancake in a cupcake form without having to sit over a griddle flipping pancakes.
These adorable little breakfast-on-the-go muffins can be baked in regular sized cupcake molds as well; but I do think the mini versions make for better looking muffins. The batter is as easy as mixing 8-9 ingredients together, in no specific order. You may or may not add chocolate chips or blueberries on top of the batter for extra flavor. Just pop them into an oven and let them bake into perfect little pancake muffins!
Eggless Pancake Muffins – Printable RecipePrint
Eggless Mini Pancake Muffins recipe
- 1 cup / 200 grams All Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- a pinch of Salt
- 1/4 cup Powdered Sugar (adjust for sweetness)
- 1/2 cup / 100 mls Milk or Buttermilk
- 2 Tablespoons Plain Yogurt or Sour Cream
- 4 Tablespoons Melted Butter or Vegetable Oil
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Chocolate Chips or Blueberries
You can make these into 6 medium sized cupcakes or 24 mini muffins
Making the Pancake Muffins
- Line mini cupcake molds with liners. Preheat oven to 160 C (140-150 C if using convection oven)
- Mix together flour, sugar, salt, baking powder and baking soda. Sift once or twice to get a smooth mix.
- Add melted butter / oil, yogurt, milk, vanilla extract and mix to form a smooth, lump free batter.
- Add 1 tablespoon of batter per mini muffin mold (or more if you’re using regular sized molds)
- Add some chocolate chips on top of the batter if you want
- Bake at 160 C for 10-15 minutes. If you’re baking regular sized muffins, it will take longer to bake. Keep a watch out for the pancake muffins to fully cook through.
- Let them cool a bit. Unmold and enjoy
- They stay fresh at room temperature for a day and in the fridge for 3 days.
- Category: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Eggless Pancake Muffins Recipe – Step by step tutorial
Mix together the dry ingredients.
Add melted butter, yogurt, vanilla extract and milk.
Mix together to form a smooth batter
Fill mini cupcake molds upto half or 3/4th level of the molds. Add some chocolate chips on each muffin (optional)
Bake at 160 C for 10-15 minutes or until the muffins are fully cooked through
Let them cool a bit and enjoy these bite sized pancake muffins whenever you like.