- 2 cups Freshly Grated Coconut
- 1/2 cup Water
- Food Processor / Blender
- Add the coconut to a blender with 2-3 tablespoons of water
- Grind for 1-2 minutes till you have a smooth paste.
- Pass it through a sieve to extract thick coconut milk
- Add the coconut pieces back to the blender and add remaining water.
- Blend it again for 1-2 minutes & pass through the sieve to get thin coconut milk
- You can milk both kinds to have a normal consistency milk. Else, store both separately and use as required
- Store in air tight container (bottle) in the refrigerator upto a week.