LG Inverter Linear Fridge | #ProductReview
A product review for the new LG Inverter Linear Fridge…
About a month ago, I welcomed LG’s new refrigerator, that boasted of a host of innovative technology, including Inverter Linear Compressor, Auto Smart Connect, Smart Diagnosis and much more. And to top it all, it was an Eco-friendly Variant too!
Naturally, I was excited to use it and see how great the food was. I was particularly keen on testing the freshness, since LG claims to have advanced technology that keeps fruits and vegetables fresh for up to a week. Read on to find out my experience with the fridge and learn more about its features –
For all of us, refrigerators are life savers, right? They help us plan our meals in advance and keep them fresh (or at least – unspoiled) for a reasonably long time so that we can go on about our daily chores without having to cook / meal prep every day. As a south Indian, storing Idli-Dosa batter has been the number 1 use of our fridge.
When we received this fridge, we were at first confused as to what to use it for. We had a perfectly functioning refrigerator in the kitchen and did not want to “open and make old” another new one! But obviously, the minute we unpacked it, we knew we wouldn’t wait long to use it!
The metal body of the fridge is sleek and attractive. It makes it look like one of those advanced refrigerators used in professional kitchens! The high gloss door finish definitely makes it look like a premium product. Browse through the instagram pictures & images for a walkthrough of the product.
Below are some of the features that the fridge comes with –
- Door Cooling+™ – LG Door Cooling+™ makes inside temperature more even and cools the refrigerator 35%^ faster than the conventional cooling system. This reduces the temperature gap between the inner part and the door side of the compartment; thus letting the food remain fresh for long
- Smart Diagnosis™ – LG’s Smart Diagnosis™ is a fast and easy way to troubleshoot issues. Simply call the LG Customer Service Helpline and place the phone on the appliance. The appliance then communicates with a computer that produces a diagnosis within seconds and provides an immediate solution.
- Auto Smart Connect™ – This is a technology that helps connect your refrigerator to home inverter. Once the refrigerator is connected to the home inverter, every time the power goes off it automatically takes inverter power to run the refrigerator without any manual supervision. Consumes power less than 2 CFL~ bulbs during power cut.
- LG refrigerators perform optimally even in low voltage conditions. They operate within the range of 100~290V & can withstand voltage fluctuations making it virtually stabilizer free.
Ever Fresh Zone – A special large fresh zone with Moist Balance Crisper and Humidity Controller that keeps vegetables fresh
- 2 L Bottle Storage – Space to keep as much as 2 Litre bottles in the refrigerator door.
- LG’s Unique Top LED Provides you Premium Looks, Uniform Brightness across the refrigerator, better Interior Aesthetics, Durability & Energy Efficiency
- Best news? It is a Solar Smart Refrigerator!
I think the fridge definitely does what LG claims it to do. It is perfect for a home kitchen and offers a whole range of features that makes it unique in the market. If you’re looking to buy yourself one, then you should consider this model.
This model is the LG GL-R402JPZN. It retails at about Rs. 50,000/-.