The very best eggless M&M Cookies you’ll ever eat! A simple cookie fancied up with candies like M&M, Gems or whatever your heart desires!
Cooking up some good ol’ cookie love today!
Make ’em however your heart desires! Soft, Crispy, Thick, Thin, Chewy, Crunchy, with the M&M, without the M&M, with the brown sugar, without the brown sugar….. Well, you can see this really is a versatile recipe!
But after 3 trials, this is how I like them – A little on the thicker side, not too crunchy or soft, with the brown sugar, a little mocha flavor thrown in for good measure; aaaaaaand loaded with M&Ms! Or, the Indian substitute we get here – Gems! 🙂
Thick & Buttery eggless M&M Cookies recipe!
- 1/3 cup Soft Butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar or Powdered Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon Instant Espresso Powder (optional)
- 1 cup M&M / Gems candies
- 3/4 cup All Purpose Flour
- a Pinch of Salt (*skip if using salted butter)
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Tablespoon plain Yogurt (optional) – Use only if you want a very soft cookie
1 cup = 200 grams
- Line your Baking tray with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Preheat oven to 180 C / 365 F.
- Cream butter and sugar together for 2 minutes. (If using granulated brown sugar, it won’t completely dissolve. It is okay)
- Add 1/2 cup of M&M / Gems candy, Vanilla extract and Espresso powder. Mix well.
- *Add the plain yogurt and mix well – if you want a softer cookie. Skip for regular butter cookie
- Sift in the All Purpose flour, baking soda and mix to form a soft cookie dough. If the dough is too sticky, stick it in the fridge for 30 minutes. If it is too thick or dry, add a teaspoon of milk and mix.
- For equal sized cookie dough balls, slightly flatten them and place on the prepared baking dish at least 1 inch apart. Stick the remaining M&M / Gems candy all over the top of the cookies
- Bake at 180 C for 10-12 minutes. Let the cookies cool completely.
- Store in air tight container up to 7 days.
- Category: Cookies
- Cuisine: American
Eggless M&M Cookies Recipe – step by step pictures
Start off by creaming together the butter and sugar. If you’re using an electric mixer, it should take less than 2 minutes. Make sure the sugar is a little dissolved.
Add the vanilla, instant espresso powder, M&M (or Gems candy) and mix together well
Sift in the flour, salt, baking powder. Mix to form a soft dough. If it is too thick, add a spoon of milk. If it is too sticky, cover & stick it in the fridge to chill for 30 minites
Form large or small sized balls from the cookie dough, flatten it ever so slightly and place on the prepared baking sheet. Stick some M&M / Gems candy all over the top of the cookie dough
Bake at 180 C for 10-12 minutes. Let it cool completely. Remove & store in air tight container. Serve as required!
Want more Cookie-Love?? Check out these easy recipes!