Get into the delicious world of Nutella with this easy to prepare Nutella Cupcakes!
I am a Nutella-junkie.
I may have probably made a billion recipes with Nutella so far and I’m not done yet.
I’ll keep coming up with recipes and you keep enjoying them! 🙂 Because it is impossible for a recipe with Nutella (no matter how flawed it is) to go wrong! These cupcakes are a perfect example. I had some leftover Nutella Milkshake. Instead of drinking it as is, I decided to throw in a bunch of ingredients to make these super cute mini Nutella Cupcakes!
Trust me, there possibly couldn’t be anything easier than these cupcakes – especially at this time of the year when a lot of you would be baking for friends and family. Nutella Cupcakes can be packaged really well and make up for an elegant edible present, not to mention the glamour they would add to any brunch or dinner table!
P.S: Although I used my leftover Nutella milkshake as the starting point for this recipe, you don’t HAVE to have that to make these cupcakes. I’ll mention the correct ingredients in the Printable recipe given down below
Eggless Nutella Cupcakes Recipe
Start off with the nutella milkshake or by mixing Nutella with Cream / Milk
Sift in the flour, salt, baking powder & baking soda
Mix until the dry ingredients are mixed into the wet. (do not over mix or you will end up with a bread-like texture)
Add into cupcake molds (preferably mini cupcake molds)
Bake at 160C for 18-20 minutes or until the cakes are fully cooked through.
Let it cool completely and serve as is or with a dollop or Nutella on top!
- 1/4 cup Nutella
- 1/4 cup Cream or Milk or Half-n-Half (use soymilk for vegan version)
- 1 and 1/4 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Powder
- a pinch of Salt
- 4 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil (if using Milk instead of Cream)
- Sugar (if extra sweetness required)
- If you have leftover Nutella Milkshake, use that. Or mix the Nutella and cream (or milk) well. If using milk (and not cream), also mix in the oil.
- Sift in the flour, salt, baking powder & baking soda
- Mix until the dry ingredients are mixed into the wet. (do not over mix or you will end up with a bread-like texture). If you require more sweetness, add the sugar and mix gently.
- Add into cupcake molds (preferably mini cupcake molds)
- Bake at 160C for 18-20 minutes or until the cakes are fully cooked through.
- Let it cool completely and serve as is or with a dollop or Nutella on top!
If you haven’t ever tried Nutella yet, you absolutely should! 🙂