One-Bowl Nutella Brownies
Easy and tasty one-bowl nutella brownies in a jiffy! When you’re pressed for time and need to whip up something delicious, this is your go-to recipe!
First things first. All pictures in this post were clicked from my mobile phone and hence will not be as great or clear as some of my other posts. Apologies for that! But the recipe yields the best fudgy brownies ever!
Nutella Brownies in a jiffy. Sounds too good to be true? Not exactly. These brownies were whipped up in less than 30 minutes (from start to finish).
The nutella adds a kind of fudginess to the brownies that just makes them so good that I’d give my right arm to have these over and over again. It is a kinda dramatic statement to make – sure. But the 20 people who had a piece of this hazelnut flavored brownies can vouch for how good these really are.
You can choose to add some nutella on top to make it even more indulgent. But even if you skip it, you’re going to have a great tea-time snack. Here’s how I whipped up these brownies –
One-Bowl Nutella Brownies Recipe – Printable VersionPrint
One-bowl nutella brownies in a jiffy! Eggless brownies
- 1/5 cup Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 4 Tablespoons Nutella
- 3 Tablespoons plain Yogurt or Sour Cream
- 1 cup + 3 Tablespoons of Refined All Purpose Flour (maida)
- a pinc of Salt
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 2–3 tablespoons Roasted & Crushed Hazelnuts (optional)
- For frosting – Optional
- Ferrero Rocher or any Hazelnut flavored chocolate
- Preheat oven to 170 C (150-160 C if you’re using a convection oven). Grease and line an 8 inch baking pan.
- In a bowl, add oil, butter and nutella. Warm the mixture on the stove or microwave until the nutella and butter melt. Mix everything together to form a smooth mixture and to cool it down a little.
- Add the yogurt or sour cream and mix. It is okay if the cream or yogurt appears to split.
- Sift in the flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda. Mix gently to form a smooth and lump free batter. Do not over mix or you’ll end up with a tough texture.
- Optionally, add some crused hazelnuts and fold that into the mixture.
- Add the mixture in the prepared baking pan and bake it in preheated oven at 170 C for about 20-25 minutes (keep an eye out on the brownies from the 20th minute.) To know if the brownies are fully cooked, insert a toothpick in the center. If it comes out clean without leaving any wet batter, it is cooked.
- Loosen the edges with a knife. Let it cool for around 5 minutes and remove the brownie from the pan.
- Optionally, add some nutella on top and decorate with chocolate.
- Let it cool completely. Slice and serve.
- Store in the refrigerator up to 3 days in an air tight container.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
One-Bowl Nutella Brownies Recipe – Step by step pictures
Add nutella, butter and oil in a bowl and warm it until you have a smooth & glossy mixture.
Add some sour cream or yogurt and mix well.
Sift in the flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder and mix to form a smooth and lump-free batter.
Pour into a greased and lined 8 inch baking pan. Bake in preheated oven at 160 C for 25 minutes. Let it cool completely and remove it from the pan.
Decorate the top with more nutella (optional) and some crushed Ferrero Rocher or Hazelnut chocolates (optional)
Other Brownies you’ll love –
A classic brownie never runs outta style
Put the sizzle back in the brownies
A Rocky road there