- 1 and 1/2 cups Cream / Milk / mix of both (Heavy / Low Fat)
- 1/2 cup Marshmallows (around 5–6 large size)
- 1/2 – 1 cup Strawberry Puree (pass strawberries through blender till you have smooth puree)
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar / Any Sweetener (adjust to taste)
- Whipped Cream
- Fresh / Strewed Strawberries
- preferably use Strawberry flavor Marshmallows
- the amount of strawberry puree you use should depend on how intense of a strawberry flavor you want. If you want lighter flavor use less & vice versa
- Add cream and marshmallows to a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 2 minutes. The Marshmallows will start to expand and slowly melt. Stir furiously for a minute to make sure the marshmallows are dissolving into the cream
- Add the strawberry puree and sweetener (sugar) to the mixture. Mix well. Microwave again for a final 2-3 minutes.
- Strain the mixture and pour into serving glasses. Cover the glasses with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour or until completely set.
- Serve with a dollop of whipped cream, stewed strawberries and any other topping of your choice. Enjoy!