- 1 cup All purpose flour
- 1/4 cup Powdered Sugar (adjust according to sweetness)
- 3 TBsp Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 cup chopped White Chocolate (or White chocolate chips)
- 1/4 cup chopped Milk (or dark) Chocolate (or use Chocolate Chips)
- 2 TBsp chopped nuts
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 cup Curd / Plain Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
- Preheat the oven to 150C / 300 F. Grease & Line your 8X8 baking sheet with parchment paper. For your convenience, make sure 2 opposite sides of the parchment paper come out of the baking sheet.
- Mix white chocolate & nuts together and keep the milk / dark chocolate separately. Take a bit of flour (1 tsp) and mix with the white chocolate & nuts and also the milk (or dark) chocolate. This ensures that the chocolate chips / chunks don’t sink to the bottom
- Sift the dry ingredients together.
- Add the yogurt, oil & vanilla
- Beat well to form a smooth batter. Do not over mix. Just mix until the flour mixture is well combined.
- Add half the batter to the baking pan. Add the white chocolate & nut mixture all over the top.
- Mix the milk chocolate with the remaining half of the batter.
- Pour it out on top of the white chocolate and even it out as much as possible. It doesn’t have to be perfect. Even if some nut or white chocolate chunks are pointing out, that’s okay.
- Bake in preheated oven @ 150 C for 30-35 minutes or until the brownies are fully cooked through. Best way to tell is to insert a toothpick or dry piece of spaghetti in the center, if it comes out clean without leaving any wet batter, it is done.
- Demold the brownies & Let it cool completely for an hour or so.
- Cut into equal sized pieces & serve!